Old May 25th 04, 07:23 PM
Frank Krygowski

Default Why they hate us, was ( funny things to do on a bike)

Mark Hickey wrote:

Frank Krygowski wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:

As we all
learned more about the hijackers, we learned that they were from
several different countries

Do you have that list of countries? And how many hijackers were from
each of them? Can you post it?

Here's the first one I found...

http://www.suntimes.com/special_sect...hijackers.html

Wow. Almost all from Saudi Arabia. None from Iraq! What's up with that?

Aren't we still buying lots of oil from Saudi Arabia?

Isn't Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia frequently listed as one of
the world's worst dictators?

Did we attack the wrong country??

--
Frank Krygowski [To reply, remove rodent and vegetable dot com.
Substitute cc dot ysu dot

Do your users want the best web-email gateway? Don't let your
customers drift off to free webmail services install your own
web gateway!
-- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_webmail.htm ----