Old September 12th 09, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brimstone[_8_]

Default World CarFree Day

Tony Dragon wrote:
Doug wrote:
On 11 Sep, 18:05, Sir Jeremy wrote:
On 11 Sep, 07:06, Doug wrote:

I know that here in the UK World Carfree day will pass virtually
unnoticed as usual, due no doubt to our national pathological
obsession with cars, but for those who might possibly be interested
here is some information.
"Every September 22, people from around the world get together in
the streets, intersections, and neighbourhood blocks to remind the
world that we don't have to accept our car-dominated society."
http://www.worldcarfree.net/wcfd/htt...om/causes/3344...
--
Car Free Citieshttp://www.carfree.com/
Carfree Cities proposes a delightful solution

You will be OK because hardly anyone in the UK is aware of CFD, or
wants to be aware.

--
World Carfree Network
http://www.worldcarfree.net/

So I will be allowed to use the 5.9lt Dennis then?

Will you be ringing the bell?