Old August 8th 18, 02:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Max Nosugar

Default Single Rear Gear with Double Chainring and shifters

I totally agree with you mate, thanks very much! I think it would all depend on one's strength. I usually go uphill with a fixie coz I had no choice..lol

But I'm at a disadvantage during a race coz it eats alot of my energy during the bike leg and will not have enough left to run. But I love my set up so I'm sticking to it than a normal road bike. I just need to modify a few things.

So putting a front derailler is possible correct? So I can install double chainring.