Old August 18th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

Default More dumb**** liberals...

On Aug 7, 1:53 pm, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
wrote:
SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Aug 6, 2:37 pm, Ron Ruff wrote:

The only thing I can think of is the recent topic of national health
care. Every decent country in the world has that except for the US.
They all spend less per capita than the US (some of the best ones
about half), and most of them report much higher levels of
satisfaction. These are the facts.

I doubt it. That crap is always suspect.

Are you calling the Chung Charts "crap"??!!

You're saying you take a plot that loops in so much and condenses it
to such a simple presentation is "good?"

Any presentation that presumes in the validity of aggregating social
values and pareto optimums is suspect. Social "facts" do not speak
for themselves no matter how careful and competent the researcher
is.

I'm not saying a curious social researcher should not try to discover
patterns of behavior and even try to speculate on the motivations
behind behavior. That, in fact, is my expectation.