Old September 15th 17, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default "It's unlikely that an experienced cyclist would simply fail tosee the parked vehicle."

On 15/09/2017 11:31, colwyn wrote:
On 15/09/2017 11:26, colwyn wrote:
On 14/09/2017 20:16, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
It seems to happen quite often, especially where dropped bars are in
use.
'An avid cyclist died after colliding with a parked car - leaving his
family distraught not knowing what caused the crash.'

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/ne...terious-471942

The car was cloaked?
It just beamed in, right in front of the cyclist? These things can
happen.
Seen it on Startrek.
The cyclist was not looking where he was going?
My money is on the car employing a cloaking device. I've seen these on
Startrek.

Those stealth devices are EVERYWHERE!
Here are just a couple of instances.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...cident-2114998

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...n-hit-13618232

Meant this!

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/nort...n-hit-13618232

Cyclists frequently attampt to cloak, by riding in the dark without
lights, reflectors or even just light coloured clothing. It is little
wonder that they get knocked off, especially the ones that ride on the
wrong side of the road, or straight out of side roads, wrong way round
the roundabout, wrong way in one way streets, ride high speed roads in
the early hours, etc. etc. I know it is natural selection, but it is
very distressing for the people that hit them, so it is little surprise
that they drive on, sad, but true.