View Single Post
Old October 27th 20, 11:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default {Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

Tom:
Is it just my imagination or is Jay losing it more the closer the election gets and the more obvious it is that Trump is going to win in a landslide?

And
You're witnessing a rare event, the growth of a conscience. Jay has suddenly realised that the Donkey Party doesn't have a policy except to wreck the country. Now he worries about what we'll accuse him of when the commie-pinko-fellow travellers push the senile Biden out under the 25th Amendment and instead install the unprincipled, immoral Kamala Harris, who would be even more disastrous. -- AJ

Tom:
There is no doubt in my mind that that is what was planned from the first and that is why Bernie wasn't upset about being beaten.

And
Bernie Sanders really believes that Soviet-style Marxist ****. But Jay's probably too smart to believe any of it; he just goes along to get along, as the saying is.

This side of the Big Water, we saw a notorious case of political bait and switch when Sir Andrew Cutler and his Labour Party councillors were elected to run the City of London under a moderate platform and on his record as a moderate and a bipartisan compromiser and deal maker. The minute he was elected, Labour's anarchist Left held a caucus, voted Sir Andrew out, and put Ken Livingston, a wrecker who until then couldn't get elected dog catcher. It was a disaster for London.

This bait and switch bull**** in the States is far more dangerous, and the consequences will cause a tsunami around the world, and make America very unpopular indeed. To give you just one example: One of the superb consequences of Mr Trump was that the OPEC oil cartel was broken, and with that oil fell by half in price. You think people want their heating bills doubled again? I'll blame Jay every day for four years

But far more worrying isn't just Kamala Harris's contempt for the Constitution or even for legality, but that behind her stands the next in line, the vicious, reckless, hate-driven Nancy Pelosi, who could very easily end up as Vice-President... I don't know which is worse, Bernie in the Treasury or Nancy in any executive position. It's the sort of should-be-impossible nastiness one doesn't even want to think about.

Andre Jute
Serious days
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home