Old November 25th 19, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Fall is falling

On 11/24/2019 5:32 PM, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 09:50:55 -0800 (PST), pH wrote:

Now, do you see any Morris Minors over there? Think I'll take mine out today.
pH

Not in Thailand but Singapore has a Classic Car Club and you
occasionally see antique (usually) British cars with the driver and
passengers in period costume.

During a bike tour in France a few years ago, we were passed on the road
by some sort of antique car club. These were not the Model A Fords we
occasionally see around here, and which a friend of mine owns. The cars
were much earlier (probably 1910 - 1920) and, to our eyes, very exotic.
I remember some of the drivers were in the old car coats, caps and
goggles. It was an unexpected and fun encounter!

--
- Frank Krygowski