Old November 25th 19, 04:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
jOHN b.

Default Fall is falling

On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 23:25:44 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

On 11/24/2019 5:32 PM, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 09:50:55 -0800 (PST), pH wrote:

Now, do you see any Morris Minors over there? Think I'll take mine out today.
pH

Not in Thailand but Singapore has a Classic Car Club and you
occasionally see antique (usually) British cars with the driver and
passengers in period costume.

During a bike tour in France a few years ago, we were passed on the road
by some sort of antique car club. These were not the Model A Fords we
occasionally see around here, and which a friend of mine owns. The cars
were much earlier (probably 1910 - 1920) and, to our eyes, very exotic.
I remember some of the drivers were in the old car coats, caps and
goggles. It was an unexpected and fun encounter!

I'm sure that there must be similar clubs in the U.S. as I remember
when I was stationed in California - don't remember what Base - I
drove into the Base Exchange parking lot one day and there was a Model
A Roadster with a rumble seat. The first car I remember my parents
having :-)
--
cheers,

John B.