Old November 29th 19, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Fall is falling

On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:13:29 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Tomorrow we are going to drive two hours, probably arriving at noon,
visit until four o'clock, then drive back, ending with driving half an
hour in civil twilight, and the last quarter hour in nautical
twilight.

We left at half-past three and got home while it was still light
enough to see.

I brought back more food than I took. I left two jars of pickles on
the table, but put the sweet pickles and the cheeseball back into our
cooler. Maybe four devilled eggs were left for the late-comers -- we
left before the father of the grandchildren got off work.

I discovered that when Mom was in nursing school, Methodist Hospital
sent report cards to Grandfather. She scored 100 in tuberculosis. The
questions for some of her essay tests were also in the envelope my
nephew found while cleaning his mother's house, which had also been my
mother's house. I hope they gave Mom all day to answer them!

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net