Old December 17th 19, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Fall is falling

The season marches on. Yesterday I wore my alpaca shawl for the first
time.

But that's partly because we were going to dinner and a play after
church, and I didn't want to wear a long dress.

Today I was in such a hurry to get to the lawyer's office soon enough
to get back before time to put the pizza in the oven that I forgot my
coat, and didn't mind a bit despite the snow on the ground. When I
stopped for butter on the way back, I parked in a far corner of the
lot, and still didn't mind having no coat. But I was glad that I had
a hat in my purse.

The snow isn't going to stick. It fell Sunday night and was at least
half gone by sunset today.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/