Old May 27th 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Just ordered my Catrike Road!

Interesting!

When I test rode a bunch of different trikes I found I really didn't like
the steering of the Catrike. My favorite, by far, was the Greenspeed but at
close to $5K, it wasn't really and option. The Wizwheelz was also pretty
good. Not Greenspeed but very close. When Greenspeed finally came out with
the more affordable GT's, I was able to get one.

I understand that Catrike has worked on the steering because there were many
people that didn't like it. What model year is yours?

Jeff
"Grolch" wrote in message
Just ordered, Catrike Road in green. Test rode a bunch of bents in all
sorts of configurations. Burleys, HP, EZ and others. Nothing came close to
the Trike in terms of putting a grin on my face. The bike really rewards
whatever you put into it. Too bad I still have to endure my upright till
she comes. Giddyup!

Grolsch