Old November 27th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,aus.bicycle,aus.electronics,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Ken C. M.

Default Ever notice how many trolls -- Was"female behavior"

female behavior
From: "marty wallace" Friday - view profile
Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 5:47 pm
Email: "marty wallace" Friday

Anyone but me notice how many coarse women there are on the cycling
newsgroups? We all know of course that all the cycling groups are composed
of mostly men. The few women who do show up are almost without exception
extremely vulgar and verge on being tramps. Many of the men on the groups
actually encourage this kind of female behavior. Women, having very small
brains, fall into this trap all too easily.

ttp://tinyurl.com/yjyuba

And it seems that no matter what group you read there is ALWAYS at least
one jacka$$ troll.

Ken
--
The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and, when it gets
old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without