Old July 11th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default TK was exactly right. OT

On Jul 11, 5:37*am, "Bull****ter Bill" wrote:

WORLD WAR II VETS CLUB

Address: 50 Conz Street
Northampton, MA *01060

OK, the club exists. Now let's see if you've told the same story
before. That's how interrogators can tell if people are lying- if it's
real, the details stay the same. If it's bull****, the story keeps
changing, and in this case, if it's real you will no doubt have told
it many times. It's a terrific yarn. From reading your posts I've no
doubt that you'd tell this story every chance you get- if it's real.
I've also no doubt that you make up **** like this at the drop of a
hat. So which is it? My bull**** detector is just screaming like a
smoke detector in a house on fire. Prove me wrong. Post a link to the
last time you told this same story.

Now this is interesting. You mentioned the NSA in RBR before, but not
a peep about your pal the retired NSA station chief.

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
From: "Bill C"
Date: 18 Aug 2005 13:20:05 -0700
Subject: Semi-OT--Biking To Nowhere

"NSA does have some clandestine operations groups, and the ability to
call up anything they need from the military, but without people on
the ground you just aren't sure exactly what those satelite photos
are, or those conversations mean for sure. Bit us in the ass big time,
didn't it?"

Now gee whiz, surely you'd have brought up your inside intel from your
pal the retired NSA station chief, but you didn't. Put up or shut
up.
-Paul