Old May 11th 09, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thaksin

Default How to get speeding drivers to slow down.

Sir Jeremy wrote:
On 11 May, 13:21, spindrift wrote:
On May 11, 1:11 pm, Sir Jeremy wrote:

On 11 May, 12:08, spindrift wrote:
A Safespeed supporter who recklessly and illegally overtakes and then
threatens a lone female, class!
Not at all- a safe overtake. She gave me the dickhead sign and I
wanted to ask what her problem was. Nothing threatening- she shouldn't
make rude gestures if she doesn't want to get involved

You admitted you broke the law. You exceeded the speed limit. Did you
child and old person to see if they thought your erratic, aggressive
driving was 'safe'?

Thought not.

Just get out of bed earlier or leave more time for your journey, and
if you habitually get out of your car and approach women on their own
I look forward to you getting a tyre iron wrapped round your skull.

FOAD. I've never had an accident or conviction of any sort in almost
40 years of driving

Dont rise to the ****s bait - this is just the sort of twisting replies
that got the stupid cnut banned from his beloved forums