Old April 20th 17, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Di2 multishift issues - Setup 6770 with external battery and old Junct-A

On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 7:41:10 PM UTC-4, ixiz wrote:
Ive done that
I think the new firmware screwed it.
My same setup no issues and im afraid to go to new fw

Did you get resolution?

I just did firmware update to all 6770 components, and battery, and now the system says it does not recognize the battery, and the system will not work.
Shimano is having me take it to a dealer (Good luck for me finding one that understands Di2 properly)

THX