Old October 20th 17, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:53:19 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 17:42:16 +0100, Bod wrote:

The UK government could potentially consider providing subsidies for
electric bicycles and electric cars as part of a concerted policy effort
to get more people cycling, the roads minister, Jesse Norman, has said.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...crease-cycling

"electric CARS as part of a concerted policy effort to get more people
CYCLING" - bad reporting or stupid government?

Just stupid quoting by the resident sociopath, Birdbrain!

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic life:
"For some reason my favourite pastime was destroying (slowly by chiselling)