Old August 14th 16, 07:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_6_]

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

On Sat, 13 Aug 2016 05:16:13 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message
.. .

I have no interest at this particular time in learning anything about how
Redwood trees propagate. I do know that "relative primitive" is not an
abstraction, but a reality that millions of us appreciate to have at our
beck and call without the plague of mountain bikers present.

"Relative primitive", yet another term used to justify the fact that
modern effete America only wants the "nice" things with none of the
real "primitive with toilets". Of course one cannot be expected to
squat down to take a crap. And how would one wash one's hands without
running water, and Oh God, a mosquito.

Jesus Dooley but you people are pathetic.

At least the mountain bike people are real, they are out there in the
mud and the crud, not sitting in an easy chair bemoaning the lack of
air conditioning.

--
cheers,

John B.