Old March 31st 09, 09:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Sea to Shining Sea Support

"Jeff Grippe" wrote in message
m...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:Uq2dnQpSi5K2WFbUnZ2dnUVZ_huWnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

I suspect Jeff is West Side (West End Ave. no doubt). It is still an
impressive area, but it has seen better days. Even back in the 60's, it
was getting run down. Again, if money is no object, why not live at the
Waldorf Astoria like Nixon did, although the Plaza is better located.

I suspect Jeff isn't Manhattan at all. If money were no object, I suspect
Jeff would live near a small city like Austin, that offers a variety of
things that I'm interested in. Being close to a long rail trail is a plus
but I could live without it. I have it on good authority that Jeff is
pretty tired of living someplace that has winters and NYC has lost much of
its charm for me. I could be a smartass Texas Jew just as easily as I've
been a smartass New York Jew. Besides that, Austin has an Ethical Society,
which these days, is really my religion.

Jeff

This is to advise Jeff Grippe, formerly a smart ass New York Jew, soon to be
a smart ass Texas Jew, that Ed Dolan the Great, aka Saint Edward the Great,
thinks any and all ethical societies are for the birds. I suppose liberals
like them because it makes them feel good, but the world is motivated solely
by anger and hatred. He needs to read more about Jehovah slaughtering the
enemies of Israel (Bible - Old Testament) and less about feel good, do good
nonsense. The only thing worse than ethical societies is unitarianism.

If Jeff Grippe continues with these outrages, Saint Edward the Great is
likely to report him to the Spanish Inquisition.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka