Old July 19th 19, 02:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
dave[_3_]

Default Coh and Co Bicycles

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:14:51 -0700, jhcjrx wrote:

Interesting and innovative work from bike designers Paul Harder Cohen
and Mette Walsted, using wood and carbon fiber (I'm not interested in a
'steel is real' flamewar). This BBC podcast has some great interviews.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csz1yp

Their website has some great pics.

https://www.cohandco.com/

No, I'm not trying to sell the bikes, I just found them very interesting
and thought I would share.

The cargo bike is a design disaster. The load has been lifted way up.
Raising the centre of gravity way beyond the point they could have had
it. You can't just chuck your kid and shopping in it and go. You'd have
to strap everything down.

And that big ugly bent stick of a frame. Eeeew!

--
davethedave