Old August 17th 19, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Replacing a lost toolkit

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 18:12:27 -0700, "Mark J."
wrote:

* One pair superlight (flimsy) reading glasses, so I can see those d**n
Michelin wires and pull 'em out of my tire.

In my handkerchief pocket, I carry a slim-but-sturdy pair of 3.5
reading glasses that came in a case that looks as though it held a
toothbrush. I shop during nearly every ride, and I need to read
ingredient lists printed in black on navy in six-point type.

I do have a flimsy folding pair (3.0) that I carry in my jeans pocket
while walking or driving.

Neither can be bought; you have to luck into them. (If you keep
looking, sooner or later you get lucky. Usually later.)

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net