View Single Post
Old October 19th 12, 01:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! Mountain biker rescued from Soquel Demonstration Forest

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 7:56:28 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, October 18, 2012 5:38:49 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 7:04:28 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:13:16 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote: On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 1:09:16 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: Evolution in action! Mike In June 2010, Michael J. Vandeman was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon against a mountain biker. http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealer...52810-37NC.htm He was subsequently found guilty of exhibiting a deadly weapon and battery. If you believe that, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you. I believe you were arrested and found guilty in a court of law, because it's the truth. You may disagree with their decisions, but that doesn't change the fact that it happened. As far as your bridges go, I prefer to buy mine from people who don't choose to repeatedly burn them.

"Belief" is not reality. Besides, courts prove NOTHING. But you knew that when you started, and CHOSE to ignore it. Typical dishonest mountain biker..

"Courts prove NOTHING?" Really? So Bicycle Trails Council of Marin v. Babbitt, proved NOTHING?

Good to know.

Still, that has nothing to do with the fact you were arrested and subsequently convicted. Try to keep up with the conversation, OK Mike?

Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home