Old March 22nd 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default The Impossible Redemption of Jonathan Boyer

aka Jobst Brandt wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

Lots of issues, lots of denial. Sad. Creepy.

Or maybe you are projecting the young woman as you would like to see
your daughter (if you have one)? Despite the role society tries to
force on them, teenage girls are hardly chaste by nature. Accept it.

When I was in college during a summer session, we had a bunch of
JTPA teenagers also staying in the dorm. Several 13 to 16 year old
girls were all over the male councilors, flirting like crazy, and
these men were in the mid 20's to early 40's. And the men were NOT
encouraging the behavior.

I recall when a mere fourth grader that the girls were the ones who
wanted to play doctor. Of course we were always sick at the same body
part.

Reading Dr. John Money et al about normal childhood sexual behavior and
the ills (i.e. deviancy) caused by repressing it was an eye opener. Too
bad his work remains obscure to the mainstream - of course it flies in
the face of puritan denial of normal behavior to create self-induced
suffering.

The various puritan groups are generally a miserable lot who want to
impose the same misery on others.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
LOCAL CACTUS EATS CYCLIST - datakoll