Old January 17th 21, 06:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_3_]

Default Department of "well, duh!"

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 23:21:37 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:27:26 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Why not
https://www.amazon.com/bicycle-pant-...cle+pant+clips

Clips don't work.

I think that they were invented when cuffs on pants were in fashion,
and wonder why they are still around now that nothing stops them from
sliding down.

Bicycle clips are sold in needlwork shops -- I gather that they do
work for keeping quilts-in-progress rolled up.

Don't they use "quilting frames" any more. I vaguely remember at a
State Fair once seeing some ladies demonstrating how to make quilts
and they something similar to a "sweater drying" frame except much
larger.

Hah! After writing that, I paged down some more and found a
twelve-pack of quilt clips!

--
Cheers,

John B.