Old April 24th 21, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default A small miracle

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 10:00:41 -0700, NFN Smith
wrote:

General motoring safety, or directions on how to interact with cyclists?

Trying to check, I found one on pedestrians, with a general remark
addressed to drivers, follwed by a request that both be "more
observant, cautious, and safe":

https://www.timesunioneedition.com/W...e-Edition/5A/#

A little farther back I came across a reminder that you aren't
supposed to accelerate around a stopped schoolbus and mow down three
innocent little children:

https://www.timesunioneedition.com/W...e-Edition/4B/#

and the schoolbus ad ran again the day before yesterday, but nothing
on driving safely; I must have mis-remembered.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net