Old December 1st 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Brian Huntley

Default Remember to help out your fellow cyclists that use CO2cartridges.

On Nov 30, 1:15*pm, "PatTX" wrote:

You missed his point. He was saying, more or less "What do you do after you
use up all of your CO2 cartridges and then get another flat?" *I carry CO2,
but I also carry a Topeak pump. It's the Boy Scout motto: *"Be Prepared!"

The only flat I had on this summer's tour was somewhere west of Val
d'Or, Quebec, in the rain. I changed out the tube quickly enough, only
to find the "new" tube had, apparently, been pinch flatted and
returned to the store.

I was ****ed about the tube but happy I had my Road Morph pump and not
a CO2 inflator. (And that I had yet another new tube.)