Old December 1st 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Default Remember to help out your fellow cyclists that use CO2 ??cartridges.

Chalo wrote:

The other day, I topped up all 32 wheelbarrow tires on the 80-foot
pedal-powered rattlesnake parked at my house.

^^^^^^^^^
This is a sentence I never expected to see in my lifetime.

I counted approximately 1000 full length strokes from my Zefal Husky
floor pump, and I got some blistery spots on the palms of my hands
that itched for days afterwards.

So while generally speaking I figure human-powered tire inflation is a
good companion to human-powered transportation, I can appreciate why
some folks might want to avoid pumping when it's easy to do so.

When pumping the tires on the car, I have considered the merits of
getting an electric pump I'll admit.

--
Dane Buson -
Most rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who