Old December 8th 18, 01:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default A few months waxing chain

On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 11:17:35 -0800, jbeattie wrote:

On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 7:37:19 AM UTC-8,
wrote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 10:48:39 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:

And why are you so angry? With your massive earnings in the stock
market and the Trump tax break, I would think you'd be living like a
king, totally unconcerned about the incontinent heathens in Portland.
With the new big China deal, you'll be buying those cheap Chinese
wheels for $5-10. Korea . . . managed! Be happy. Don't worry!

-- Jay Beattie.

Yes, I've been to Portland and will not return. Watching businesses
power washing human feces out of their doorways and the smell of the
city couldn't be plainer. Or perhaps you forget I have family in
Seattle? Just driving through Portland has a disgusting smell. The
Portland city flag should have a picture of a man bending down with his
pants down crapping on the F-ing main street.

Wow again. Have you quit your meds altogether? Not a good thing. For
those watching at home, I've never seen any business pressure washing
feces out of its doorway, and I'm downtown every work day and most
weekends. Certainly not happening at my office.
https://drammapermusica.files.wordpr...andskyline.jpg
I'm in the tall white building. Stunning view of Mt. Hood from our
library. It's almost as pretty as Oakland.

Any pig farms or feed lots in the valley?
We hade a pig **** pond go off kilter 20 miles out of town one decade and
the pong was gasping at times. Local government eventually forced the pig
farmer out as the pig farmer couldn't fix the problem.