Old October 13th 03, 08:46 AM
Lee

Default The Screech of Tyres!

Bit of a panic this AM, had my first real "nob head" c*r driver to contend
with.

The last part of my commute takes me down a fairly narrow lane (you can fit
2 cars accross and a cyclist but not much room for error!).

So this (*&%%$ in his car decides its a good idea to overtake me on a blind
bend, and I notice a car oncoming! The next thing I hear is the screeching
of tyres and my brain is thinking "this is it". Luckily he stopped in time
and averted a bit of a nasty crash (of which I would no doubt of come off
worst!!).

I could understand his frustration if I was trundling along but i was doing
close to 20mph (which i suppose to that idiot is a trundle).

Just thought I would share

Lee