Old July 10th 03, 04:45 AM
NobodyMan

Default How long has it been for Lance Armstrong?

On 9 Jul 2003 20:33:33 -0700, wrote:

How long has he been racing at Tour De France? I remember back in the
late 80's when Greg LeMond won several races that there was a cyclist
with a last name of Armstrong who was racing. That "Armstrong" would
never do well. Was this Lance or someone else? Thanks.

Darren

IIRC, Armstrong did participate in one (maybe two) tours while Lemond
while still racing in the Tour. I don't think he finished any tours
while Lemond was racing though,

Of course I could be wrong.

And that was pre-cancer Lance. After his recovery, I think you could
classify him as a differnet Lance than prior to his cancer. He came
on STRONG.