Old October 8th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

Default I'm wondering...

On Oct 8, 11:58*am, "Off The Back" wrote:
ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
...did Bruce off himself?

I hope not. *But look at the pattern. *He came back, got all wound up
as he is apt to do, and then starting changing identities at an
alarming rate. *And then the identities started to talk about and to
each other.

And then he went on that psychotic posting spree. *After that, the
line goes completely dead.

It's a little worrisome. *I'm just saying.

-rj
LC VP and concerned citizen

RJ,

You're sliding off the back of the stocking breakaway...

There was a post recently linking to an interview with Jeannie Longo.

Jeannie Longo is a female bike racer.

A reply to that post was from an alive-and-well "Chuck".

Quit making me drop back for you... now get up here and take a pull.

Mark
(LC Rolleur)

I saw that post. I thought for a little bit that it might be him, but
I don't think it is. It only logged a partial hit on my Bruce
detector.

-rj