Old April 4th 09, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Hansen

Default HOW dumb??

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:32:18 +0100 someone who may be "Simon Mason"
wrote this:-

It's very common for car drivers to do this, but this local one was a real
first. Last month some drunk driver followed his SatNav and drove *up* a
railway line!

Unfortunately it was not a first. There has been a trickle of this
stupidity and the motorist concerned has not always been drunk.
Neither has the motorist always been slavishly following a satellite
navigation system.

ISTR a motorist in Germany who drove down some steps while blindly
following orders from one of these gadgets.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh