Old August 3rd 13, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_8_]

Default "Choosing Lights for Your Bicycle: Ten No-Compromise Requirements" article

On 2013-08-02 21:55:52 +0000, sms said:

I've been asked to write one of those articles with the format of "10
Things..." that magazines seem to adore these days. This is on the
subject of buying bicycle headlights.

I completed a first draft, and the earlier thread on "overhanging
trees..." provided some good material and came just at the right time.

The drawings I made are not what will be published, they have a graphic
designer that will re-do them.

The word count for each section is suppose to be not more than 100
words of text, though I think they'll give me a little leeway.

Any comments are welcome. It's too long to post here, and the graphics
won't show up, so I put the first draft up he
http://nordicgroup.us/ten/

At the bottom of the article it says:
Steven M. Scharf is one of Earth's leading experts on bicycle lighting.
Can you change that into something like:
Steven M. Scharf someone with a strong opinion about bicycle lighting.
Thank you.

--

Lou