Old March 9th 18, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Always give way to traffic on a major road

JNugent wrote:
On 09/03/2018 10:45, Peter Keller wrote:
On 09/03/18 04:06, JNugent wrote:
On 08/03/2018 14:58, MrCheerful wrote:

Kirk Lane was killed instantly when he rode out of a Matson side
road into the path of an oncoming car, an inquest heard today.

"He cycled everywhere. He was a careful rider. He did not wear a
helmet." The collision occurred due to him failing to give way at the
junction and pulling out into the path of the Astra. It is
possible he may have been slightly impaired due to the cannabis."

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.u...ver-18-1313897

"He was a careful rider"?

Bicyclists and drugs .... where have I heard that before?

Good point. Though at this stage, I extend Bradley the benefit of the
doubt.

I don't.