Old August 25th 08, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ekul Namsob

Default Ribble Valley Juniors

Just a quick post to put on record my daughter's appreciation of Ribble
Valley Juniors, where she has been for the last two Saturday mornings.
They do insist on the wearing of plastic lids (which I imagine is
probably a requirement of insurance companies) but they have been very
friendly and I do believe Small has finally decided that perhaps ballet
isn't for her.

She really doesn't understand the concept of the slow bicycle race
though.

Cheers,
Luke

exile in Lancashire http://www.shrimper.org.uk