Old August 26th 08, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Colin McKenzie

Default Ribble Valley Juniors

Ekul Namsob wrote:
Just a quick post to put on record my daughter's appreciation of Ribble
Valley Juniors, where she has been for the last two Saturday mornings.
They do insist on the wearing of plastic lids (which I imagine is
probably a requirement of insurance companies)

Other insurers don't. Why not ask them if they've looked for one?

Though if they're affiliated with British Cycling the rule is probably
from them.

Colin McKenzie

--
No-one has ever proved that cycle helmets make cycling any safer at the
population level, and anyway cycling is about as safe per mile as walking.