Old September 13th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Default magilla and i called this one

On Sep 12, 5:13*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"bar" wrote in message

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/illn...s-vuelta-on-it...

Unfortunately, I think we mis-read what's happened to Danielson as an excuse
for falling apart (again), when it's likely that he (as is the case with
many others) just doesn't have a body that can go day-after-day at the limit
without running into problems.

Strangely though, today's malady seems to have affected others on the
team as well.

Directeur Sportif Johnny Weltz gave more details, saying that illness
had affected some of those working with the team. "This morning we
could see he had a problem," he said. "He was really sick, throwing up
and his stomach was going crazy. Our bus driver is really ill with it,
and David [Millar] also had it.affected some of those working with the
team. "This morning we could see he had a problem," he said. "He was
really sick, throwing up and his stomach was going crazy. Our bus
driver is really ill with it, and David [Millar] also had it.

Perhaps Danielson is more susceptible, but I don't recall any of the
prognosticators saying that Millar would get sick.

DR