Old April 17th 11, 02:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]

Default The Bermuda Triangle of Cycling: L.A. to N.Y. to Miami

On Apr 16, 11:11*am, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 4/13/2011 6:05 AM, ATP wrote:

"Harry *wrote in message
.. .
[...]
Seems that ALL of those delivery riders do it on a day to day basis.
And I am sure that they have their problems. *But, if it's as bad as
YOU say it is, businesses like that *wouldn't last long....

I just joined the thread. I'm not sure how bad it is, but those businesses
can keep on going as long as there are young men willing to be messengers.

The real enemies of the bicycle messenger business are scanners, PDFs,
electronic signatures, and email.

How about if you want to deliver some pot on time?

I learned that from Quicksilver.