Old May 15th 20, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Madness: Driver almost hits oncoming vehicle while overtaking cyclist

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 8:49:11 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 8:01:03 PM UTC+1, Kelly wrote:

The mum says, "What an awful man. My daughter is traumatised. They
(i.e. the 'victim couple') clearly have an issue with cyclists and
were making a point of not moving."

Here is the potty mouthed chav and his scummy sour faced bint.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_tawzX...pg&name=medium

Hmm... I've been told not to be too judgmental - although it does look
like The Sun and social media have already made up their minds on how
they feel about this guy and his natural reactions.

If his "natural reaction" was to verbally abuse a six year old girl and kick her bicycle, then he deserves all he gets.