Old May 15th 20, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Madness: Driver almost hits oncoming vehicle while overtaking cyclist

On 20:45 15 May 2020, TMS320 said:

On 15/05/2020 16:24, Pamela wrote:
On 15:56 15 May 2020, JNugent said:

Not only Simon. TMS320 uses traduction as his main tactic when he
reaches the bottom of his shallow barrel.

It must be frustrating when one runs out of argments and has to
resort to underhand methods.

Yes, it is frustrating to deal with Nugent's twisting and dishonesty.
And his use of meaningless big words.

I suppose I must be grateful neither Simon nor TMS320 is in the same
room as me when this happens, else they might resort to violence to
win their argument in the way the lower orders often do.

I am surprised you and Nugent don't die of dehydration. I have no doubt
you would argue with someone offering you a glass of water.

Perhaps if you undertake not to quote dishonestly Nugent would forgive you,
although I can't guarantee it.