Old May 15th 20, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

Default Madness: Driver almost hits oncoming vehicle while overtaking cyclist

On 17:39 15 May 2020, Simon Mason said:

On Friday, May 15, 2020 at 4:25:08 PM UTC+1, Pamela wrote:

I suppose I must be grateful neither Simon nor TMS320 is in the same
room as me when this happens, else they might resort to violence to win
their argument in the way the lower orders often do.

Your original assertion that a six year old girl was capable of
"harassing" a big ugly potty mouthed chav was worthy of the derision it
attracted.

I mean, just look at them!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_tawzX...pg&name=medium

They look frightened by the gobby chav's threats.