Old July 7th 03, 04:51 PM
David Kerber

Default Got screamed at for the first time today

In article ,
says...
Yeah - last section of my ride to work is a queue about 1/4 mile long - I
get to sail right past them all (legally as well - I believe it's called
'overtaking', heheheh...). Most are cool, and some even move slightly
further in to the curb for me, but some others look furious,
heheheheheh.........

Heh! Last week, I was on the return leg of my ride down toward the town
beach, and I passed a line of cars at least 2 miles long. Again
legally; it was a wide-shouldered road, designated as a bike route, so
bikes are allowed to pass on the right. In fact, even the runners (of
which there are several) were passing the cars that day.

--
Dave Kerber
Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!