Old July 7th 03, 06:40 PM
Gyp

Default Got screamed at for the first time today

Fritz M wrote:
Gyp wrote:

Basicly I think that UK roads are being driving by more and more
complete buck eejits...than ever before..

This reminds me of a thought I had a couple of weeks ago while driving: Do
cyclists tend to be more courteous drivers?

I think I tend to be more tolerant of slow drivers than I otherwise might
be.

RFM

Its a fair thought, I'd certainly say that my car driving towards
cyclists has improved since I've been cycling. Makes sense that some of
the worse car driver ofenders probably havn't ridden a bike for 20/30 years.