Old November 21st 16, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

Default Cyclists are driver's biggest fear on the roads

On Monday, 21 November 2016 10:39:35 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 21/11/2016 10:20, Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 09:26:24 UTC, Bod wrote:

I could see it was passenger's side, but it was still almost centre of
the screen.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxx2N5pWEAA3Y0a.jpg

Bloody heck! why on earth have you got that satnav up so high. that is
blocking a lot of your view. The satnav looks almost the size of a small
computer monitor. That is ridiculous in my opinion.

Better than the one on my new Giulia where you have to copy the mobile phone nodders and look down at the console, which is where we came in.