Old November 21st 16, 06:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Cyclists are driver's biggest fear on the roads

On 21/11/2016 08:39, Bod wrote:
On 21/11/2016 08:30, Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 08:09:53 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 21/11/2016 08:05, Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 07:55:32 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 21/11/2016 07:41, Alycidon wrote:
Especially the ones on the dog and bone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-mobiles.html

Yup, I see lots of low intelligence drivers with phones stuck to their
ears.

https://youtu.be/rvvmqmcCFRs

What is that annoying thing wavering on the windscreen?

The DAB antenna for my Garmin Nuvicam that picks up traffic jams and
gives you alternative routes or adds on time to your ETA.

Couldn't you have placed the antennae on the side of the screen where it
wouldn't be so intrusive? That would irritate me where it is.

In some American states, that would be illegal and would attract a
penalty. Same with GPS/Satnav: it has to be positioned so that the
driver cannot reach it whilst driving - again, in some states.