Old November 21st 16, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Cyclists are driver's biggest fear on the roads

On 21/11/2016 17:38, Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 15:40:30 UTC, Rob Morley wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:39:32 +0000
Bod wrote:

Bloody heck! why on earth have you got that satnav up so high. that
is blocking a lot of your view. The satnav looks almost the size of a
small computer monitor. That is ridiculous in my opinion.

I use an 8 inch tablet for sat nav, so it /is/ a small computer
monitor. :-)

I have seen van windscreens festooned with phones, satnavs, dashcams, work schedules, clipboards on dashes, coke tins, crisp packets and other detritus, so mine the the epitome of neatness and order.

"Please sir, some other people do even more wrong things than I do
(well, according to me, they do), so all the wrong things I do are
acceptable".