Old June 17th 17, 12:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 20:13:05 +0100, Diesel wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:40:53 +0100, Diesel wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 06:53:18 +0100, Diesel
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword"
news alt.home.repair, wrote:

A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly
long roll out after touching down. San Jose Tower Noted:
"American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the
runway, if you are able. If you are not able, take the
Guadalupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights,
and return to the airport."

ROFL! I like it. I've saved it!

See, usenet is good for something, sometimes. [g]

There's 1416 to collect.

Oh? Want to post the file someplace? I'll be happy to leech it.
Doesn't matter what the format is, I'll convert it to make it
friendly for my program to use it.

Here you go, although it'll take you quite a while to read through
them to see which ones you want!!:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/noci0l4yrb...abase.dat?dl=1

It's from a program called Taglines. It's a plain text file with
each sig separated by a backslash on it's own line, like this:

First one
\
Second one
\
And so on.

This wouldn't be taglines v1.7 by resedit would it?

No information found in the executable properties. And no information given within the program. All I have is the readme.txt which says:
Random Taglines 1.1
Michael Leong

If so, I'm
hunting for a nine year old program and having little luck so far.
Where did you snag it from? Might just write one myself that
basically emulates it's style. I like the way the author chose to
setup the database, myself. Would have to build an index table to
keep it speedy and quick, but..still. I don't mind the coding
practice. Would also need to add a timer routine so that while the
program is running, every so often, it changes the signature for me.

This one changes it anything from every 1 second to every 24 hours, you choose. It outputs a random signature to a text file, which you point your newsreader to.

I'd still like to see the original program though, if you can point
me in the right direction to locate it.

No idea where I got it, google searches produce anything but programs when using the words "random" and "taglines" and even the author's name.
I've shoved a zip of it he
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nizaz6plo9...lines.zip?dl=1

--
"If hooking up one rag-head terrorist's testicles to a car battery gets the truth out of the lying little camel
shagger to save just one Scottish soldiers life, then I have only three things to say: Red is positive, Black is