Old September 20th 20, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default Is anybody watching the TDF?

On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 5:58:50 PM UTC-7, Mark J. wrote:
Today's stage 20 (uphill TT) was actually exciting. Well, the last 40
minutes or so. If you haven't already heard, I won't spoil the news.

Mark J.

Funny thing - I looked at a video that was made before the stage that analyzed the Slovenian TT that Podagar had won and it was talking about bike changes and his analysis was that Podagar would easily win the State 20 TT and indeed he did.