Old August 30th 03, 06:14 PM
Danny Colyer

Default Reverse vision glasses...

Rowan wrote:
You can get them from 'Unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=367).

Links to the glasses mounting 3rd Eye. Also available in a h*lm*t
mounting version.

I uses a glasses mounting 3rd Eye on my recumbent (bike) and on my
Coker. I highly recommend it. Not sure it's what the OP was really
after, though. I think he wanted something where the outer edges of the
lenses on the inside are silvered. I bought something similar many
years ago from the jokes section of Boggle (a juggling shop that I
worked in when I was a student). I wouldn't recommend them for riding
in, and I don't know where you might find a pair now. (Of course, a
joke shope might be worth a look).

--
Danny Colyer (remove safety to reply) ( http://www.juggler.net/danny )
Recumbent cycle page: http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/recumbents/