Old September 2nd 03, 03:51 AM
daino149

Default Reverse vision glasses...

While on a 13 mile ride the other day, I was wishing I had some sort of
mirror. On my road bike, I used to have a mirror on the end of my
handle bar. This worked well on my bike, but wouldn't work on my uni at
all. I have tried the type of mirror, which attaches to your glasses,
but it didn't work very well because of the vibration. The last mirror
I tried was one that is glued to the inside of your riding glasses.
These didn't work at all, mostly because of the wraparound nature of my
Oaks.

The solution that I came up with was to hold a mirror. I was thinking
that I could use the one that broke off of my bike when I dropped it.
The mirror is intact and has a nice convex shape, which allows a greater
field of view.

I haven't had a chance to test my idea, so I was wondering if anyone
elsy has tried holding a mirror when they ride.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

A One That Isn't Cold Is Scardely A One At All