Old November 22nd 04, 03:05 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 18:30:10 -0500, "Danny Callen"
wrote:

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message
.. .

OK troll, I'll bite. Too many right-wing jackasses seem to think of
politics as some sort of game where you want your team to "win" no
matter how wrong or ineffective they are. So congratulations -- the
Bush team "won" -- too bad the US military, the US public (huge
deficits), the world public (less secure world due to US adventurism)
and lots of other groups are losing. You're the winner. Yeah, go team!

JT

Nope, not true. It was the elitist name calling that I'm refering to. Go
back and read my posts John. I respect the process and the direction that
the country decided. You do not.

Bull****. Bush is the president and I recognize that. But you don't
seem to understand that it is is my right to denouce his policies as
president because they are wrong. That is not whining. That is doing
what is right. If you think that just because the guy won the election
people should roll over and take his bad policies w/o complaint, and
that dissent is whining, you are even more anti-democratic than I
thought. In fact, dissent of bad policy is not only a right -- it's a
duty.

JT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com